Last week I met Justin's sister, Nicole, in Arcadia at a park. Zoe got to meet all of her cousins, who already adore her. Allison came back with me and spent a few days with us. Since Allison's an only girl living with 4 boys, I think she enjoyed both the one-on-one time and also being with her baby girl cousin. We had lots of fun, she helped take care of Zoe and loved holding her and feeding her. We met Justin for lunch at the Disney Studios and she got to see how they made movies, however I think the highlight of her trip was getting a new Webkin (who she named Zoe!)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Meeting the Rees Cousins
Last week I met Justin's sister, Nicole, in Arcadia at a park. Zoe got to meet all of her cousins, who already adore her. Allison came back with me and spent a few days with us. Since Allison's an only girl living with 4 boys, I think she enjoyed both the one-on-one time and also being with her baby girl cousin. We had lots of fun, she helped take care of Zoe and loved holding her and feeding her. We met Justin for lunch at the Disney Studios and she got to see how they made movies, however I think the highlight of her trip was getting a new Webkin (who she named Zoe!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




To cute!! I love the one of her and Allison. Zoe has the cutest smile. I think it's safe to say she loves Allison.
ReplyDelete