Amy and I have been friends since freshman year of high school. She just moved back to Northern California after living in Alabama for a few years. I'm so excited that she's closer to us now! She drove down and spent a few days with Justin, me and Zoe!
We pulled out our old high school year book and Iggy decided she wanted to read it too!
Ames was a huge help with Zoe. I had to take Justin to work one morning so she babysat and let us go out for breakfast too! Such a great friend.




Oh this is so fun! :) I feel so special that I made the blog! What a cute title from A to Z. You're so clever Em! :) I had such a great time with you guys and can't wait to do it all over again! Next time maybe you guys will be up here! xoxo
ReplyDelete