When Zach and I were kids and my parents would go on vacation, our good family friends Stacy and Jimmy would babysit for us (they now have 4 kids of their own). One weekend, there was a grandparent-parent-child luncheon at our temple and my parents were out of town, so Stacy was our rented mom and Cherrie (Stacy's mom and one of my mom's best friends) became our Renta Bubbie. To this day, I still call Cherrie Renta Bubbie. So Zoe now has a Great Renta Bubbie or GRB. We love you, GRB!!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
GRB
When Zach and I were kids and my parents would go on vacation, our good family friends Stacy and Jimmy would babysit for us (they now have 4 kids of their own). One weekend, there was a grandparent-parent-child luncheon at our temple and my parents were out of town, so Stacy was our rented mom and Cherrie (Stacy's mom and one of my mom's best friends) became our Renta Bubbie. To this day, I still call Cherrie Renta Bubbie. So Zoe now has a Great Renta Bubbie or GRB. We love you, GRB!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment