I spent the morning helping a friend register for baby stuff and Zoe spent the day with her Dad. She had lots of fun watching football and playing with Daddy. And as much as it killed me to see her in a Trojan shirt, it was cute to see her wearing a matching shirt to Justin's. Although, I think she really wanted to be wearing a Bruin outfit (and that's why she was crying in the last picture!)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Daddy Day
I spent the morning helping a friend register for baby stuff and Zoe spent the day with her Dad. She had lots of fun watching football and playing with Daddy. And as much as it killed me to see her in a Trojan shirt, it was cute to see her wearing a matching shirt to Justin's. Although, I think she really wanted to be wearing a Bruin outfit (and that's why she was crying in the last picture!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment