Justin's sister, Nicole, came and visited us this past weekend. She has 5 kids and is a master at calming babies. And taking care of Zoe was a vacation for her! She helped us clean & cook, gave us baby tips, taught me how to blog, and babysat for us one night! Justin and I had our first date night since having Zoe. It was tough to leave her, but we knew she had the most qualified babysitter. We went to Disneyland and I got to ride Space Mountain in the front row. Lots of fun! We had such a wonderful visit with Aunt Nicole! Uncle Craig, can we keep her??
Thursday, July 23, 2009
We love Aunt Nicole!!
Justin's sister, Nicole, came and visited us this past weekend. She has 5 kids and is a master at calming babies. And taking care of Zoe was a vacation for her! She helped us clean & cook, gave us baby tips, taught me how to blog, and babysat for us one night! Justin and I had our first date night since having Zoe. It was tough to leave her, but we knew she had the most qualified babysitter. We went to Disneyland and I got to ride Space Mountain in the front row. Lots of fun! We had such a wonderful visit with Aunt Nicole! Uncle Craig, can we keep her??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It was definetly my pleasure. She is so adorable! thanks for letting me come visit and taking me out shopping! Oh, and I have already started breaking Craig in on the American Doll thing!
ReplyDelete